I am new at almost everything that has to do with blogging and I’ve been nominated to take part in the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by Priceless Joy (blog page: beautiful words). Thank you very much for the nomination. I’ll give it a try.
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph without any word containing the letter “e”.
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here’s my piece:
All of us should try this. Although, participation is important it is not compulsory. It may sound common, but this work is tough. Your mind would want to stop. But if this is a task at hand – go for it. An opportunity to cross your limits it is. Why did I say that? Probably I look into it that way. You know, in a way I find it significant. It is showing a world void of a particular sound. You find that out!! Anyway, I am struggling and finding it not so plain sailing… finishing this work of art. Art? I possibly put too much of my brains in it and it has shut down.
It was good, but I will call it a day now.
Well, that is a paragraph and believe m’e’ w’e’ can not do it without ‘e’.