Today’s prompt – I am just gonna skip it.
Anyway I was nominated by my new friends so here it goes.
- Display the award logo and rules on the post
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you and create 7 questions of your own for the people you nominate to answer
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like with a link to their blog
- Let the people you nominated know of it by commenting about it on their blog
Questions – Answered!
- What was the first thought you had in your mind when you woke up today?
“My interviewers need to call me soon. I am running out of patience.” Well, I took a huge step in my career and that was to change it altogether and get into something much more relevant and purposeful. So I am going through the “wait” after interview phase. So Waiting!
- When and why did you start writing?
Right after college got over in 2014 July just to express my self in a more open way because writing a dairy was getting too boring. This is one of my creative outlets.
- Who do you go to for advice and guidance?
Mostly people with experience. Although everyone speaks from their own experiences and matters can get more confusing, nonetheless I think the elders have sorted out the things that are new to me. You know just because they have been there and done that!
- When did you last laugh so hard your stomach hurt and what was the reason?
One when I was watching comedy. Two when I was joking around with my family. Yes, I am the crazy one! Making other laughs and LOLing just because…
- Do you think cats are cute and adorable or plain evil?
Umm, just another animal – unpredictable. Honestly not as much as humans though.
- Who is your role model?
My granny – my nani (link) – my first teacher… someone I dedicated an entire blog-post too. She is a hero, enough said.
- What’s the earliest childhood memory you have?
Another thing I have written/blogged about. Check it out at:
The end! I will complete the rest later. Thank you Michelle for the nomination. I hope that you enjoy reading my answers. Have a good one!